- Sex Toys
- For Her
- For Him
- For Couples
- Games & Gifts
- Lubes & Extras
Sex Furniture Guide
Posted by My First Blush on
In case you were wondering - yes, sex furniture is absolutely a thing! Often, when couples begin to get into the exciting world of bondage, wanting to go a bit beyond paddles, whips and ticklers can be expected. Let’s think about it. Haven’t you been in the middle of an all-night escapade, looking for stools, chairs or pillows to help you get into the right position? Have you ever wondered if you could go a little deeper, reach a little higher or spread a little wider? Then perhaps without even knowing it, you were, at that exact moment, craving for a piece of sex furniture to suit those exact needs.
And the thing is, thousands of people all over the world are experiencing the same problems, the same frustrations. It’s when your mind is getting really creative, and you have plenty of ideas for your Friday night at home, but your body, or your partner’s body, just isn’t cooperating. This is where these special products come into play. You’ll find yourself in positions you thought only happened in movies. It’s almost like magic!
Of course, you might be tempted to make your own “props,” but these types of products are designed by professionals for a few very good reasons.
- People are injured more often than you’d think when using homemade sex toys. Plus, it’s a really bad decision to make, especially when there are so many budget-friendly options out there instead.
- If you’re going to go to the trouble to use sexual enhancements, then you it’s best not to waste time with something that may or may not work. You don’t want to be seconds before that super-intense climax to hear wood cracking or feel your support giving way. Again, it would be a pretty embarrassing emergency-room trip.
- Think about your partner. When you’re about to get frisky in the bedroom, feel proud of the toys that you’re pulling out of the closet. No one wants to see a contraption made primarily of duct tape.
Now, as always, it’s pretty fun to pick out sex toys, isn’t it? So, let’s take a few minutes to explore the different products that are available, as well as some of the best ways to use them and some of the top-rated toys that you’ll definitely want to check out!
Let’s go ahead and start with the product that you probably are already envisioning. That’s right, we’re going to talk about sex swings, so get ready to think creatively! These swings offer the ideal way to get into positions that, up until now, you’ve only dreamed about. Whether you want to be upside down, spread eagle or just love the idea of being restrained and spinning with a simple push, a sex swing can absolutely change the way that you have sex. And if you’re the penetrator, there’s no more huffing and puffing on a saggy mattress or trying to get your footing up against the kitchen counter. You can simply grab on, slip inside and experience more freedom than you’ve ever had when in the act.
Of course, not all swings are created equally. Some are simple, and set up to hang in a doorway or on a stud. But others have all of the bells and whistles, making you feel almost weightless. Here are a few to check out!
- Fetish Fantasy Spinning SexSwing and BDSM Beginners Kit
- Fetish Fantasy Bondage SexSwing
- Fetish Fantasy Series Deluxe Door Swing
- Sportsheets Sex Swing Door Jam Kit
- Fetish Fantasy Sex Swing
When we begin to talk about these fun bad boys, there are a few different types to think about. Have you ever wanted to get to just that right spot, without practically breaking your neck to do it? Well, imagine a stool with a cutout, just the right size to make those extra-special places easily accessible to your partner if he or she is lying under the stool, with an open mouth and freaky intentions! Or, have you ever thought about how much fun it would be to grab your favorite paddle and lean over a perfectly crafted bench to receive the spanking of your life? Yep… there’s a bench for that, too.
Check out this flirty option to get you started: Fetish Fantasy Series The Incredible Sex Stool.
Chairs, Pillows and More
While you may have a favorite chair or a couch that’s been the backdrop for many late-night escapades, there’s nothing like using a piece of furniture that’s specifically designed to make good sex even better. Some inflate to just the right angle, some have handles to provide a nice grip, and others include special “props” to add to the fun.
Try these for starters:
- Position Master Inflatable Sex Pillow With Handles
- Fetish Fantasy Series Inflatable Position Master
- Fetish Fantasy Series Inflatable Vibrating Luv Log
- Jimmy Jane Lounge Rumble Seat Sex Chair
- Cloud 9 Pro III Sex Machine
Handles and Grips
If you want to start off by adding a handle or a grip to an existing piece of furniture or to any other spot that inspiration brings, these may be the perfect way to get a little more out of your positions. Take a look at these!
- Sportsheets Dual Locking Suction Handle
- Sportsheets Single Locking Suction Foot Rest
- Sportsheets Single Locking Suction Handle
By now, those creative juices are probably already flowing, as you dream about positions that you’ve never been able to achieve and the climaxes that you’ll have! Think about the type of product that you’re looking for, and the features that will add to your sexual adventures. Talk this over with your partner, and you can even browse through the toys on this page to see what you may be interested in.
We’ve been rather thorough in explaining these products, how they can be used and the top options available for purchase. However, if you still have questions on anything, you can always contact our 24/7 customer service for additional help and information. So, what are you waiting for? Start shopping right now!