Posted by My First Blush on
Have you been thinking recently about incorporating bondage gear into your sex life? Well, you can join millions of people across the globe who are already enjoying every second that they spend with their nightstand arsenal of “naughty things.” While many people start off playing a fun bondage board game or by purchasing a roll of bubblegum-pink bondage tape, some of us might have our eye on the bigger prize.
When you start role playing and getting into the fantasy side of sex play, bondage ropes and a myriad of paddles, whips and ticklers may have already become the norm when you get in the bedroom - or wherever else the mood hits. Or, perhaps you want to jump straight to what caught your eye from the very beginning. That’s right, we are absolutely talking about sex swings.
Before anyone gets the wrong impression, there are several distinct reasons that a couple, or a person choosing different sex partners, might find it enticing to even consider purchasing this type of sex toy, especially for the first-time buyer.
- For bondage use - Most swings come with restraints that are quite different than what you’d get in your everyday bondage kit. Plus, with the ability to hang the device from a ceiling or a doorway, it definitely adds a whole new level to the idea of “being bound” or “tied up.”
- For better positions - Of course, we all know that sometimes it can be difficult to get to that exact spot that we’re hoping to reach. With this type of toy, it can make those positions that you've always dreamed about an absolute reality.
Most swings spin and rotate so that the penetrator can really get inside from all sorts of angles and in a variety of different positions. There’s no more flipping and turning, or moving from the bed to the floor and then back again. With a simple pull or push, you can all of a sudden have a world of possibilities right in front of you - literally.
So, if you are interested in learning more about this type of product for the range of motion that it can provide, along with a little flirty bondage play, then you’re definitely on the right page. While your imagination may already be engaged, here are some of the top positions used by those fortunate enough to have purchased such a device. Take your time, explore and see which ones you prefer. The best part is the experimentation that this toy can bring into any escapade, whether it’s something new or with a partner of 20 years. Are you ready?
Hit That Spot
Before you try some of these positions, it might be a good idea to go over the basics. Is your partner okay with spinning? What about going upside down? And, have you thought about trying a little pegging? Together, you can get some initial ideas and then try some of our favorites below!
- Standing-Swing Play - This position is probably the first that you will think of when you pull that bad boy out of the box and begin setting it up. That’s probably because it’s the most natural, and it’s very simple to employ. One partner will sit in the sex swing, while the other penetrates while in the standing position. This can actually be done a couple of ways. The penetrator can enter from the front, or they can slide in from behind. This is also a great position for changing things up and using a strap-on.
- Face-to-Face - Imagine if a sexual position could be a playground seesaw, and that’s pretty much what you’re going to get. The penetrator will sit down first on the swing, and the partner taking in the penis or their choice of dildo will sit on top of their partner, facing them him or her, with their legs on either side of the torso. This position will create a rocking motion, depending on the thrust. So, this gives you a lot of room to play around with this position. It can go deep and slow, or hard and fast. The fun part is that all of your motions can come with a special twist.
- Open Up and Say Ahhhh - Oral sex can be amazing, but sometimes getting in the right position can get in the way. Never fear, though, when you’re using this type of plaything. The person getting the love can sit in the swing, with their legs in the holsters, which can spread them wide for all the attention they crave. This will allow the love-giver to get in a comfortable position, whether bending over, sitting down or standing. The options are only limited by your imagination, so try a little cooling lube for an extra sensation.
- Back-Door Baby - Are you starting to tingle already? One partner lies down across the swing, with the seat across their stomach, so that they are looking down on the floor, with their feet on the ground. The penetrator then comes from behind and easily slides inside. Then the real fun begins! You can twist, turn and spin the swing however your particular model allows - even switching off on which body part is filled. If you really want to spike the action, try wearing a butt plug for a few hour’s beforehand, to build the excitement that is to come!
- Ultimate 69 - This thrilling position starts with one partner leaning back on the swing, with their head pointing down. The other partner can then grasp the straps and lean over their partner, until they are positioned with their mouth over their partner’s genitals, and their genitals right at their partner’s mouth. If you’re feeling really adventurous and if your swing is very securely fastened, you can try to have the top partner actually lie across the bottom partner. Just don’t try this with too much weight!
Now that you have an idea of the numerous positions that will bring you the best climaxes with your swing, it’s definitely time to start shopping! To help you start the process, here are a few products that are sure to keep you up all night long!
If you have any questions, be sure to contact our 24/7 customer service for additional help and information. And get ready for some adventure!