Glass Butt Plugs
Gorgeous, sleek, heavy. A glass butt plug is not only deliciously functional, but it’s also absolutely beautiful. Feel good wearing it and know that your partner will love the way it looks, too. Glass anal plugs are heavy and smooth, inciting a delightful response when you use it. In addition, glass can be heated or cooled to inspire extreme pleasure.
What Are Large Glass Butt Plugs?
If you are trying to work into a large dildo or the real thing, many people opt to use a butt plug to help provide that extra “stretch.” Remember that the tissues inside of the anus are pretty delicate, so you can’t just take on a huge double-ended dildo with no preparation. This sexy plug is designed to make the anus feel “full,” which can also help to stretch this sensitive area so that it can take in bigger playthings, or even the real thing.
When you’re browsing toys that are designed for men, glass products are the epitome of luxury. Not only do they feel great, but they are beautiful and even a little classy. Just remember to always use products that are specifically designed to be placed inside of the anus. We’ve all seen the magazines in the grocery checkout lanes. Don’t be those people.
If you’re wondering what the price point will be on a product of this nature, you’re going to spend more than a cock ring and perhaps even a standard vibrator. However, you’re going to invest less than on a glass dildo, and you’ll also be paying for a quality product that you can use for months and even years to come. It’s also the perfect toy to show off to a partner! And as with any product, there are many different options and add-ons to complement your overall experience.
How to Use a Glass Butt Plug
You may be anxious to show off your sexual prowess, but first take a few moments to make sure that you know exactly how to care for your new special friend - and yourself at the same time! It may seem like it’s pretty common sense, but there’s nothing wrong with being prepared.
- Use Lubricants - The first step is understanding that you will absolutely need to use a water-based lubricant! As already mentioned, your bum will thank you if you’re careful and don’t cause any irritations or injuries that could put you on the sidelines for a bit. And really, is dry sex ever fun, in any form? That’s why you need to be sure to use plenty of lube! All plugs have a base so that you can easily remove it, so be sure to place lube all over the plug right below the base, as well as along the outside of the anus. The good news is that lubes are pretty inexpensive, so you can experiment around with colors, smells and things that taste good. There are also lubes that heat up or provide an extra tingling sensation. Yes, please!
- It’s not a Race - You never have to rush something like anal play. You’re going to want to take things slow, as you experiment to see which positions work the best, or what’s the most comfortable or the most pleasurable. Are you getting a few inspirations already?
- Consider the Size of the Plug - Just as when you decide to start utilizing large dildos, larger plugs work in much the same way. Think about the size that you crave, and then work your way up to it. Again, everything you do should be safe, so if it takes a little while for you to get there, the end result will be well worth it!
- How to Clean a Glass Butt Plug - You clean a glass toy exactly the way you would clean any other playmate. Use warm water and soap, and try to get in the habit of cleaning it every single time you use it. Do you really want to ruin the vibe by running out of the bedroom for an impromptu cleaning session? We didn’t think so. Pay special attention to any curves and crevices, as that’s exactly where lube likes to hide out.
- How Long Can You Wear a Glass Butt Plug - Here it is, the question of the hour! Well, the answer is pretty simple. What feels best to you? Don’t push things if it starts to get uncomfortable back there. Some people wear a plug for just a few minutes, while others go all day. However, the average time is between two and three hours. Also, don’t push it in for the first time and go off to sleep. You may wake up with a really sore bum!
Glass vs Silicone Butt Plugs
You may be wondering what the main differences are when it comes to glass or silicone for your new anal friend. Well, there are several main differences.
- Feel - Many like the actual glide of a glass toy, as it slides in with more ease than silicone. It also has a firmer feel than silicone.
- Flexibility - Obviously, a glass plaything will not bend, while a silicone counterpart will have some give.
- Quality - Most glass toys are priced higher than silicone, as they last longer and are much more elegant in nature.
- Features - Silicone plugs can be inflatable, but glass can be heated or cooled for additional sensations.
How to Work Up to a Bigger Glass Plug
There are beginner’s kits that will help you work into the size that you crave, or you can simply purchase a smaller plug, which you will use for at least a month before you decide to size up. Most people go through two plugs before they finally reach the big boy, but by all means, use as many as you need. You can always bring them out again when you want to try wearing one for a longer period than usual.
Finally, be sure to always purchase a quality product, as it will last longer. Get fun with it, and consider your options, such as jeweled glass butt plugs and large glass butt plugs. The options are many, so browse away - right here on Mindful!